1. Llebroc Industries warrants all its manufactured products to be free from manufacturing defects and workmanship for a period of:
· 3 years on all Series 2 seats from date of purchase
· 2 years on all Series 1 seats from date of purchase
· 1 year on all other seats seats from date of purchase
· 2 years on all pedestals and sliders from date of purchase
2. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product at the Llebroc Industries factory and excluded any removal or installation cost: packing and transportation charges are the responsibility of the owner
3. All transportation or shipping damage should be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. If the damage has been discovered AFTER the driver has already left your location you will have 24 hours to file a claim. Any damage found after that time will be the responsibility of the buyer
· Immediately contact the carrier to alert them of the situation.
· Immediately contact us to report the situation. Include helpful details, such as package condition, how it was received (left at front door, signed for), and description of the damage.
· DO NOT discard any of the cartons, packing materials or palette it came on.
· DO NOT discard the Product itself. (It may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the Product and report on the damage).
· DO NOT ship the item back to us without first being instructed to do so...
· Photograph damaged areas with a digital camera and email the photographs to us.
· Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim.
4. Intentional damage, alteration, incorrect installation, accidents, misuses, tampering or repair outside the Llebroc Industries factory will void warranty. Expenses, losses or changes to the owner for all “consequential” items of a commercial nature are not covered under this warranty, and Llebroc Industries disclaims any liability or responsibility for such
5. Prior consent and an assigned “Return Authorization Number” obtained from Llebroc Industries is required prior to return of product, freight prepaid. Product is to be packaged appropriately for shipment, upon inspection of the product and is found to be defective proper repair will be made and returned via UPS ground service, freight pre-paid.
6. If, upon inspection, item is not warranty, Llebroc Industries will notify customer of repair charges and will repair product upon receipt of payment for said repair and return merchandise to customer, UPS ground service freight pre-paid.
7. If product is a being returned to be returned to stock, a 20% restocking fee for parts, will be charged to customer. A 50% restocking fee will be charged for all seats being returned for credit. We do not stock any seats, everything is built to order.
8. This limited warranty is specifically in lieu of all other expressed warranties on the part of Llebroc Industries.
9. Any implied warranties arising by operation of law are specifically limited to the scope and/or duration of this written warranty.
Note: some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty last or allows exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages: thus, the above stated exclusions of limitations as to such may not apply to you. Further, this warranty gives you the specifically the rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state